Administrators can premoderate comments, reviewing them before they go live. There are two methods to premoderate by; per article or site-wide (all comments).
On this page, you will learn the following:
Please note: you must be logged in as a site administrator or moderator to perform these functions.
1. How to premoderate comments per article
Simply go to the article which you would like to premoderate and select a premoderation function from the drop-down menu at the top of the Viafoura commenting section. For descriptions of each of the below settings, please see our article moderation settings document
2. How to premoderate comments site wide
You can turn on premoderation for all comments made to your site, or by type of comment such as video or image. To turn premoderation on or off, please do the following:
- Log in to admin.viafoura.com
- Go to the Settings tab
- On the left menu, click on Moderation
- Check the boxes of the types of content you would like to premoderate on or off