Once you are logged into http://admin.viafoura.com with moderator privileges, go to the moderation tab. You will see an input box that says "Comment Text" and search button with a link that says "Advanced Search" beside it. Below is a picture of this search box after "Advanced Search" is clicked.
You can search for a comment the following ways
- Comment Text: The comment contents
- Name: The name of the user who created the comment
- IP: IP address of the comment
- Before and After date range of when the comment was created
- Article URL: The URL of the article the comment was created on. This will give you a list of all the comments for a specific story
- Fingerprint: The fingerprint (unique identifier of the user)
- User ID: Internal Viafoura user ID
- Comment Type: Filter through only comments of type image, video or text or all types
Once you have inputted your search criteria, hit the "Search" button and we will display the results.