Administration: General Settings
Viafoura's General Settings Tab allows you to set various site wide functions, some are straight forward, such as setting your site's default language, while others are explained in further detail below.
- Disable "Follow" and related email notifications - removes the Follow options on the site and any related email notifications, when users view your site, they won't see this option
- Disable login, logout and account handling via widgets - this setting applies to clients who have an existing login system in place and want to remove the Viafoura login tool
- Disable Avatar management via widgets - prevents Viafoura login users from uploading a display image (aka avatar) through their user profile
- Disable Display Name management via widgets - prevents Viafoura login users from changing their display name through their user profile
- Enable page updates for 'description', 'image', and 'title - allows Viafoura to update page values when the description, image and title of an existing page is updated